a lot of people are confused because the Climate Change we are going through is a Global Warming and there’s intensified COLD events all around. Few points will clarify this, as mentioned in my essay in the dynamic book
that you can get for free at any time…
- Climatologists have researched data of many years weather data and found out that earth’s climate is changing therefore a Climate Change. Climate and weather are TWO different things, weather is atmospheric variation for FEW DAYS while climate is FOR AT LEAST 25 years.
- They found out that the earth’s global AVERAGE temperature is increasing therefore a Global Warming Warming
- Global warming affects different places differently so it does not mean at all that all around temperature is increasing and at all times
- One of the consequences of global warming is warming up the poles, around the arctic (North Pole) there’s a vortex called polar vortex that circles the North Pole and it holds the freezing air around it, with global warming this is weakened and so instead of the polar cold air being around the pole circulating it, it travels southward to latitudes it wouldn’t if the vortex was strong enough
- This polar air travels southward in both USA and Europe being extremely cold air to places that weren’t used to have them…
I hope this explains a bit… send me your questions HERE about everything 🤗